Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Secret Pal package!

Hooray!

Yesterday was a terribly disappointing mail day - I pulled into the driveway to see three different packages on the porch, but when I went to get the mail, I discovered that two of them had been delivered to the entirely wrong address and were not mine. Boo! Hiss!

Today, on the other hand, was a wonderful mail day! Amazon delivered my copy of the Crazy Aunt Purl book, and MUCH more importantly, I got a delightful, lovely package from my Secret Pal.

Packing

Here's a picture of the lovely wrapping, albeit from AFTER we ripped everything open.
Beautiful colors, a treat to unwrap each little gift inside.


Gifties!

And here, a picture of what was inside - two skeins of yummy sock yarn, a beautiful mug with coffee, three handmade soaps and hand cream that feels divine on my hands (and I love the label - not tested on animals, only friends and family), a wee Italy travel guide, tex-mex trail mix that by some miracle isn't too spicy, and a card that is still making me laugh - the inside says "Swatches? We don't need no stinking swatches!" Not pictured are the two Halloween washcloths sent with the soap - when Widget saw those, she declared they had to go up to the bath RIGHT AWAY, and took them straight upstairs. I think I'll not tell her they were supposed to be for me!

Thank you, Secret Pal, for a lovely package full of wonderful presents!

No comments: