Newly married, just starting at the job I still have, and had just turned 25.
2. Five things on today's to do list:
- Cook Dinner (yummy Basil Shrimp with feta and orzo)
- Get Widget to dance on time
- Clean out my work inbox
- Finish laundry
- Beat one of my work tools that hates me into submission. Ha!
3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
Let's see... I'd setup a scholarship fund for Widget's school, so they could truly be accessible to people of all degrees of wealth, and similarly endow a scholarship to mine and my husband's alma mater. I would hire a personal trainer and whip my fat lazy butt into shape for once and for all. I'd buy a (small) house on a quiet lake in New Hampshire - winterized and close enough to the mountains that we could use it for skiing too. I would travel all over the world, staying long enough in the places I went to really get to know them. I'd move to a neighborhood that made me happier - I don't need or want a palace, but I want to be able to walk places instead of having to drive.
4. Three bad habits:
- I bite my nails to little nubs
- I'm a terrible procrastinator
- I'm a perfectionist to the point of doing nothing.
- Manchester, CT
- Worcester, MA
- Malden, MA
- Dorchester, MA
- Weymouth, MA