Thursday, September 20, 2007

Home (yet again)

In Minneapolis earlier this week, at a customer site, helping to prepare them to go live on new software from my company. Was a good trip - the people at the paper were great, I got to see a couple of old friends I rarely see, and Minneapolis itself is a really lovely city.

Since I was travelling, I got a good amount of knitting done, despite having a really compelling book along for the ride as well. I started on a pair of Monkey socks, for me, in Cherry Tree Hill Supersock. I am totally and completely and utterly in love with these socks. I cannot wait to own them.

Have any of you Boston types seen this? I'm thinking I might sign up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm around that weekend (November is a crazy month for me). It would be great to knit for a local charity.